Lesson Learned in Life


Lesson Learned in Life

Sensitive to change, and respond to the change.
Forget to take my wallet
Today when I was taking an afternoon nap, I received one message from my friend to remind me to transfer money to him. So I went out to the bank, but only found that I left my wallet in the office.
So I had to go back, took my wallet and went to bank again, this wasted me more than half an hour.

Lesson Learned
When you want to do anything, check whether you take all you need.
The most efficient way is to form some habits, such that I always put my cell-phone, wallet in my desk, every morning, before I left my room, I would look around my desk to ensure I don't leave anything behind.

In the office, usually I put all my stuff in my bag, so when go out to do some stuff, search my bag, and ensure I take all things needed such as cell-phone, wallet and etc.

Forget to take my Badge
This morning, I got office earlier, and found that I forgot to take my badge.
Why?
Because I usually put my badge in my pocket, but this morning I changed my clothes.

Lesson Learned:
Always take everything out of pocket and put them into my bag, or onto the desk.

Another stupid thing is that when I realized this, I decided to take the lift to security room to take one temporary badge, but on arriving, I immediately realized that it was too early that nobody came to work yet.

Lesson Learned:
Think more.
Before decide to do something, think it more, what to do, when, and how.
Whether it will succeed, why or why not it will succeed.

Labels

adsense (5) Algorithm (69) Algorithm Series (35) Android (7) ANT (6) bat (8) Big Data (7) Blogger (14) Bugs (6) Cache (5) Chrome (19) Code Example (29) Code Quality (7) Coding Skills (5) Database (7) Debug (16) Design (5) Dev Tips (63) Eclipse (32) Git (5) Google (33) Guava (7) How to (9) Http Client (8) IDE (7) Interview (88) J2EE (13) J2SE (49) Java (186) JavaScript (27) JSON (7) Learning code (9) Lesson Learned (6) Linux (26) Lucene-Solr (112) Mac (10) Maven (8) Network (9) Nutch2 (18) Performance (9) PowerShell (11) Problem Solving (11) Programmer Skills (6) regex (5) Scala (6) Security (9) Soft Skills (38) Spring (22) System Design (11) Testing (7) Text Mining (14) Tips (17) Tools (24) Troubleshooting (29) UIMA (9) Web Development (19) Windows (21) xml (5)